Okay, so, it´s no secret that Super Robot Wars Alpha has a staggeringly huge amount of text. While it only took speed-demon Tyria a year to translate, the text is frankly really messy and wasn´t really suitable for prime-time. As many of you will recall, I started hunting around for an editor shortly thereafter, and settled on Antialias, who I recruited on 4chan´s /m/ board. In the last several years he´s managed to edit about a third of the story dialog text (if we consider duplicate strings to be distinct, anyway) but work has been slow in large part because the script is so dauntingly large.
Some time ago, we decided that it would be a good idea to get multiple workers on the script, but had no real way to manage that. Well, yesterday Antialias set up a Perforce repository on Assembla, and we´re ready to put together a small team. Antialias himself will be handling the vetting process, in large part to to minimize style conflicts. Style conflict is one of the big reasons I didn´t want multiple editors in the first place, but given the size of things, better a little awkwardness in this matter than no translation at all.
So, if you´re interested in editing, send an email to the AEUG Recruiter and it´ll get forwarded to Antialias who´ll send you a test file and, if you pass, will get you set up with the repository and tools.